| Tamarina Golf, Spa & Beach Club (West Coast in Tamarin)
The 18-hole championship golf course of Tamarina is a masterpiece by Rodney Wright – designed in an African savannah landscaping with splendid views of Rempart Mountain, natural terrain and the ocean. The golf course covers 43 hectares of land, part of the 206-hectare luxury villa estate. Par 72 – 6,886 metres from the professional tees. The Tamarina golf course has the standard 4 par 3’s, 4 par 5’s and 10 par 4’s.
There are five different tees on every hole:
- Senior / forward
- All villa rental guests may play golf free of charge during their stay (maximum 5 tee-offs per person per week).
- All villa rental guests get ½ hour free golf lesson per person during the first 2 days of their stay.
Learn to play golf in six days during your stay at Tamarina
Improve your golf – practice at Tamarina
- Ten hours of golf over six days, including practice on the driving range, chipping/ putting,video lesson and play on the golf course.
- Receive a certificate from the Tamarina Golf Academy at the end of the week.
Four Seasons Golf Club
- Ten hours of golf over six days including practice on the driving range, chipping/ putting,video lessons and play on the golf course.
Mauritius by Anahita (East Coast in Beau Champ), designed by Ernie Els – Par 72m of 6,828m – No handicap
Heritage Golf Club
(South coast in Bel Ombre), designed by Peter Matkovitch – Par 72 of 6,498 – Handicap mini. 24 for gentleman & mini. 36 for ladies.
Heritage Golf Club has the right balance and variation in length of holes, width of fairways and green sizes ... and has been designed with passion, love and attention to detail.
- An 18 hole Championship Golf Course with 5 different tee options on all holes.
- A 9 hole par 3 course ranging in distance from 60 metres to 165 metres is available for all level of golfers
- A double-sided driving range utilising top quality range balls is available from 07.00 to 17.00.
- A large putting green situated between the 18th green and the clubhouse is available for golfers during daylight hours.
- A separate chipping, pitching and bunker practice facility is located adjacent to the 9th green.
- A fully stocked Pro-Shop with both local and international brandsis open between 06.30 and 18.30 seven days a week.
The bar is open for drinks service between 07 00 and 19 00, and kitchen operating hours are 10.00am to 18h00. A menu consisting of light meals is available throughout the day.Equipment hire for golfing purposes include golf carts, trolleys and International branded golf clubs catering for men, women and juniors.There are a limited amount of caddies available.
Should clients wish to utilise this service, please ensure that you book a caddy in advance when securing your tee-time. A fully functional locker room is available during clubhouse operating hours for both gentlemen and ladies.
Both group and individual tuition are offered by a PGA Golf Professional. Lessons can take the form of video analysis, private tuition or playing lessons.
Bookings for the above tuition are essential by contacting the Heritage Golf Club Pro Shop or via e-mail to email@example.com
One & Only Le St Geran
9 holes golf course available at One & Only Le St Geran (East coast in Poste de Flacq), designed by Gary Player – Par 33 – No handicap
Le Paradis Golf Club
(Southwest Coast in Bel Ombre), designed by David Dutton – Par 72 on 5,899m – Handicap maxi. 36